By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not prefer to be bound by these terms and conditions, please stop using our services and leave the website immediately.
This document is a legal agreement between you and VINSPECT LLC outlining the rules how to use our products and/or services, (“Services,”) which are made available to you through our Website, https://www.vinspect.net or https://www.vinspect.ge.
We may update these Terms and Conditions at our discretion. Do not use our Services if you do not agree to such changes. We reserve the right to refuse access to any service for any reason or no reason, including non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
We provide critical, real-time data through different types of Vehicle History Reports and Auto Auction Records Reports to automotive dealers and consumers who are interested in purchasing used vehicles.
Vehicle History Reports may contain information from the auto auction database if the vehicle has ever been sold via auction. This includes photos and details that the public has access to on the auto auction website when the vehicle was available for sale. We do not warrant that the information we provide in these reports is always accurate and/or complete. It is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as the sole source of information when purchasing a used vehicle. Any reliance is at the user’s own risk.
To use VINSPECT LLC’s services, you need Internet access. We recommend high speed Internet to access our website because performance may be hindered otherwise. We do not warrant that your computer or device will be compatible with our services. We shall not be responsible for your failure to access the site or our services, and no refunds shall be granted in such an event.
Our services are accessible to those age 16 and older, but those under the age of 18 must obtain and hereby warrant that they so have obtained parental or guardian consent where the parent or guardian agrees to be also bound by these same Terms and Conditions.
While we endeavor to provide uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee that you will never experience any disruptions or delays. As you may be accessing our services on a cellular system, Internet lines, or a public switched telephone network, power outages or other interruptions may occur that are out of our control.
We may, at any time, change our service offerings to ensure regulation compliance and to make certain our offerings are up to date. Repairs or updates to our system may necessitate that we limit or even suspend services.
We lack the ability to control any content that is disseminated by the use of our services. Content is the sole responsibility of the entity that originates it. Because of this, there is the possibility that content you encounter may be offensive, illegal, or otherwise questionable.
We do not accept liability for any content that we maintain. Additionally, we do not accept responsibility for information that is deleted or transmitted from the system. We have the right to limit use of our services at any time and in any form.
We may, at any time, delete or refuse to disseminate any content that appears via our services. We are not responsible for any third-party content and may access and/or disclose information it believes needed to meet any legal requirements, enforce these terms of service, protect from cyber threats and technical problems, answer user concerns, secure the integrity of VINSPECT, its users and the public. In addition to altering these Terms and Conditions at any time, VINSPECT also may terminate its services at any time and/or your use thereof, with or without cause.
You may be required to have an VINSPECT account to use our services. We generally limit registrations to unique individuals, and account transfers are typically not granted.
- Account information must be the same as information an individual uses for his or her identification method. Single individuals or legal entities may use an account. Should you create an additional account, you may have to pay additional fees. You must also obtain our written permission to transfer your account to any third party. It is not our policy to withhold consent to the transfer of an account in good standing.
- We may suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notification. Should we do so, you will not receive a refund or be compensated in any way for remaining subscription time or anything else.
- Remedial actions may be taken against delinquent accounts.
- If you breach the Terms and Conditions of service or are late on a payment, resulting in your account being suspended or terminated, VINSPECT LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account that you or anyone associated with your organization have.
- To retain access and maintain your electronic records, you may need to have specific hardware and software. By submitting data to vinspect.net or vinspect.ge, you acknowledge your agreement to abide to our terms of service and pay for transactions you agree to take part in on our site. This includes notices of cancellation, contacts, applications, and policies.
- We reserve that right to change prices and the availability of our services at any time.
- We may require you to have an account to use our services, which requires payment of a fee/price. Visit the respective section of our website for information about fees/prices.
- We may change our billing methods or fees at any time.
- Should you cancel your subscription, you may do so at any time. Any fees that are on your account will not be refunded or prorated. Additionally, we may charge you for any applicable tax.
- Account holders are solely responsible for any incurred charges. This includes all purchases and applicable taxes, even purchases that are made unlawfully, fraudulently, and without your authorization. If you believe your account has been compromised you should immediately contact us.
- Charges or fees of any sort that you incur via a third-party linked to on vinspect.net or vinspect.ge are your responsibility.
The Georgian and international intellectual property laws protect the intellectual rights of VINSPECT LLC, made up of the services that we offer and own rights, titles, and interest to. As a user of our services, you agree not to copy, modify, or create derivative works based off of our offerings. Additionally, you will not use any automated or manual process to copy or monitor our content.
You are not allowed to use our service marks, logos, trademarks, trade names, or any other brand features without written permission from us. Third-party content that appears in our Services is not included in VINSPECT LLC’s rights.
VINSPECT LLC operates its services from office located in Georgia. Your use of our services affirms that you comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations.
We may use any means we feel necessary to enact all terms of service in this agreement. This includes VINSPECT’s need to comply with all related legal processes. Your use of VINSPECT LLC’s services means you submit to us the right to disclose any volunteered information to law enforcement authorities, municipal entities, or others reasonably necessary for compliance purposes without liability to you.
Third-party content that appears on vinspect.net or vinspect.ge and third party websites that we link to are not the responsibility of VINSPECT LLC. Additionally, we will not have any liability or responsibility for third-party collected data. This includes information that is related to the condition, safety, marketability, merchantability, quality, ownership history, and accident history of any passenger motor vehicle or data contained in or omitted from a passenger motor vehicle ownership or registration document that any state in the United States, or any other country issues, including the District of Columbia, or any Canadian province.
- You acknowledge that we may discontinue our services occasionally and that we may cancel the services at any time without notifying you.
- In no way do we provide warranties of any kind, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Services are provided “as is” and “as available.” Your jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. There are also no warranties provided for any vehicle for which information is listed on vinspect.net or vinspect.ge or that we may transmit to you. This includes any information that may be contained in a vehicle history report, auto auction records report, vehicle inspection report, or from either our VIN decode service or vehicle recalls check service. We do not endorse, certify, authorize, or authenticate any vehicle, vehicle ownership document, or vehicle registration document that you may be provided via any of our Services or that a third-party supplier may send you. Other collected information may not accurately reflect vehicle history, including whether a vehicle was junked, salvaged, dismantled, rebuilt, reconstructed, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- VINSPECT LLC and any of its partners may not be held liable for indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind, including loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action in contract, tort, or that arises out of or in any way connected with:
We may revise our Terms and Conditions of service or services at any time. Such changes are effective immediately, and you show you accept these changes with your continued use of our services.
Publishing of the updated document on our website makes our Terms and Conditions effective immediately and may be sent to you via the email address you have entered in your account contact information.
Our relationship with the customer(s) is governed by the Georgian legislation. Suits, actions, or proceedings related to these Terms and Conditions of service shall be brought in the court in Georgia. Parties irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent that the law allows, any objection it may have presently or in the future to the agreed upon venue in any such suit, action, or proceeding. The final judgment resulting from any such suit, action, or proceeding that is brought in any such court shall be binding and enforceable in any court that the party is subject to jurisdiction by a suit upon such judgement.
Should any portion of these Terms and Conditions of Service be found invalid or unenforceable, it will not negate the remaining portions, which will still be in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions of service serve as our agreement with you and dictate your use of our Services, excluding any previous agreements between you and us. Our failure to enforce a provision or right contained within the Terms and Conditions of service does not negate that provision or right, or any other aspect of these Terms and Conditions of service. Bear in mind that you may subject yourself to terms and conditions of others when you access affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. We will not be responsible for an inability to fulfill any obligations because of conditions that are not within our control.
We are free to use any feedback you submit via this site in any manner we see fit.
Dealer Program Terms
This Agreement is established between VINSPECT LLC and the subscribing partner and forms the terms and conditions for the partner’s use of the VINSPECT Dealer. Per the conditions of this program, VINSPECT LLC will provide the partner with Vehicle History Reports as a bulk.